I was diagnosed with Lupus two years ago. It became severe late last year. One of my resolutions for 2016 was to start eating healthy. I have been posting pictures of my meals on my private Facebook account and it gained a lot of positive feedbacks. People started asking me for recipe. So here it is, sharing this to anyone who might be interested to eating clean and maintaining a healthy diet too. Enjoy!
– 1 chicken breast fillet
– Kosher salt (or any salt)
– 1/4 lemon
– overnight oats without fruit toppings (check recipe here)
– chia seeds
– tenderize chicken breast until thin
– put salt to taste
– squeeze lemon juice and sprinkle it on the fillet
– put olive oil all over the fillet
– put olive oil on the oven’s pan to prevent the fillet from sticking
– grill for 15 minutes
– chop to desired size
– plate in with overnight oatmeal
– serve and enjoy!
Since I have Lupus, my body retains water more than the normal body so I try to stay away from any food that require a good amount of salt. However, to make food more “eatable” for me, I put in a pinch of salt in the chicken fillet before grilling. Don’t forget to prepare your oats the night before. You can put a generous amount of chia seeds after plating in.