|The selfie that launched this blog lol|
|The BEFORE look|
Here are the list of products that I use to achieve my everyday glowing look:
1. Evian facial spray (Php 199.00)
2. Celeteque matte moisturizer with SPF 30 (Php 230.00)
|This is how it looks with box|
I usually let the product dry on my face by facing the fan after applying before putting on a lose powder (face powder is okay to use too) so that the product will sit better. A small amount will do to cover the whole facial area. I am still using the first bottle that I bought three months ago.
3. Nichido eyebrow pencil (Php 60.00)
|me, some 3 years ago using the wrong shade and wrong eyebrow shape. Hahaha! No, just NO!|
4. Nichido eyeliner (Php 68.00)
|bought this 5 months ago, still alive and kickin! lol|
5. IN2IT sheer shimmer blush (Php 375.00)
I love this product because it doesn’t easily come off plus it’s an instant highlighter.
6. Ever Bilena matte lipstick, Pink Flame shade (Php 145.00)
|Take it from Gerald Butler from the movie The Ugly Truth|
|the AFTER look|
Capping this blog with the side by side before and after grid for a better comparison.
|The selfies posted were not filtered to give you the exact result.|